Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Herbs Mastogenic Benefits For Women

message

recent weeks I used my twitter and Facebook accounts to keep my friends, clients and readers of developments in my condition and my transition. I know some people I'm close to me were shocked at this and they are derelict of my accounts. I also know that several others have come many more fill the ranks of my friends. But it is often those we lost that we grieve the most. For example, a status that appeared in Facebook after j'eu talked about the withdrawal of my form vaginal said something like "soon we will have a colonoscopy live on Facebook and twitter. I may be of bad taste, but I assume myself and I'm not bad jokes about what others may live. M'enfin

... Here's an email I just received from an acquaintance of mine (his name is removed to protect identity)


Hello Michelle (...)

You know, I put your finger on something while you lived your transformation in recent weeks and I wanted to thee know by email. But as we have busy lives we sometimes forget to say
other important things (...). I take the opportunity to tell you.

What touches me about yourself and your story is not only your courage and determination (I know, you've already said it was a matter of survival, not a choice) but the fact that you saw him openly. You could choose to avoid mentioning it on your blog and on Twitter that surrounds your change, but you've done transparently, with all that it brings. In a sense, it confronts people with their own prejudices and their own limitations. I realized that despite my openness and support that I have carried you in your step, I myself had some limitations to hear about your transformation toward what you really are: a woman.
I realized that even though we live in a relatively open society of mind, we collectively taboos and limits, which limits you face us, taboos that you help to break down. I know you, you just saw what you live for
full bloom, but I want you to know that all changes a bit with you too. Good day


SHIFT

You can put 2.0 on woman without a problem, it makes me happy.

We realize that gender issues is one of the last great taboos of the human condition in Western society: homosexuality is increasingly accepted by all, racism is fading, we talk less and less sexist (though feminism has yet to win all his battles) but transsexualism remains taboo ...

Would not want to, because it encourages thinking they are all natural conditions that individuals do not choose.

Good day
- Sylvain

0 comments:

Post a Comment