My recovery post-op
My recovery is going better and worse than I anticipated. It is much better in the sense that I'm really happy with the results of surgery and breast augmentation is much less painful than I had imagined. However, vaginoplasty it is much more painful than I thought. I knew the first week would be very difficult and it was. But I imagined that the following weeks would be much easier. Not pain throw you off, but it is pain that wakes you up at night saying. I can hardly be sitting more than 2 hours and I can not wait that sores that still fall forever. When I'm naked, it's going very well. But as soon as I have any pressure on my vulva (with many sanitary napkins that I wear every day), it quickly becomes IN-SU-POR-TA-BLE. I can not wait to be free to do what I want as before, to taking long walks, talking endlessly with friends and just walk without any discomfort, you may not know. But I am really, really happy to finally be a woman and I support those with some pain still present the biggest smiles. Still, I wonder how can the trans did not support a close or difficult to get through these weeks? When Dr. Pierre Brassard told me it was a convalescence of 4 to 6 weeks, I imagined that exaggerated. It's really not the case. Next week I return to work and this is my 6th week of convalescence. Let's say I'm going to keep a few hours a day of relaxation ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment