My gender identity dysphoria, two years later
's about at this time of year, two years ago that began my gender identity dysphoria. That water under the bridge! This blog and its archives show. My everyday life reflected too. I imagined that I would be a leper and that I would spit on the rest of my life. This is very far from the case (except again with several members of my family, but still ...). To have shared my experience here in my original MySpace band (which are also from my first record in English) in the support group ATQ, with my various psychologists and with my friends and especially my wife, greatly helped me get through all these trials. I have also not changed physically. I'm much more open to differences than before. I still have tons of prejudice, but I see now and I am better able to fight them and make them shut up. I am also more conciliatory and I was told more sociable. I am more open to others too. Now I LOVE to shop and be pampered with treatments every woman. I am more flirtatious and now embarrassed to male attention. I do any more tinkering and I feel so relieved not having to "the guys" and trying to prove myself constantly. Am I simply, and I like it. I have still looks, but I do not see hardly least, I do more looking. Many things run now on my back, like a duck. However, I still make some adjustments. I have more strength and am unable to open a jar of cucumber. I I'm actually bought a PowerGrip Starfrit. A girl is doing! I also get used to my new body odors. Those who are too sensitive, do not read what follows. For example, the smell of my urine and I get tired very difficult to adapt to it. I also find it hard to live the stereotypical gender constraints that many people project me, in spite of themselves. In the kind of "a woman does not like it" or "we see the man in you." But hey, these are only minor irritants that may fade with time ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment