My sex change, two months later
I feel like woman ever, but I also realize that I'm still in transition. The path is not completed (will he ever) and my body will still change under the effect of female hormones that no longer have to fight against the testosterone that is no longer in me. I still have that voice as male and painful facial hair removal sessions (Ouch) with whom I still call. But I feel happy. I still have pain (especially late in the day or when I'm tired) and Dr. Pierre Brassard (my surgeon sex change) said it could last several more months. These are species of ECT departing from the pubic area and come hit me in the head or stabbing muscle pain from vaginal muscles. My breasts are still in a growth phase, also send me pain signals, which combine with those of the breast augmentation surgery. Said like that, it might have looked terrible, but this is not the case. These pains are normal and as time goes by, the more they decline to go out eventually. But being a woman a little busy, I do certainly not give any chance for my body to recover and these remind me of pain signals to calm down a bit. My libido back quietly and I have not yet explored this new body, as would a teenager. For this too I have to wait at least another month. But it will come and I look forward to all the discoveries that I still have to experiment ...
But mentally, I feel really, but there really good. This is the best thing that ever happened to me, I finally feel myself and I enjoy life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment