The pub in Telerama No. 3122
Of the first 80 pages before the TV programs: 23 ad pages + 3 double pages (including the famous double-page for the Philips 21:9 screen at 4K €) more than 36% . I do not include from cover or inserts and envelopes gently placed with the magazine to the attention of the subscriber. And I do not the bids internal Telerama gently placed in the left page, so much less intrusive.
short, much more than a page in three of the pub. We bear a TV channel where he would zap too often? It is 12 minutes per hour (20%) on private channels and it is already difficult. That would be a chain with 22 minutes of commercials per hour? I guess that would be the first to Telerama be offended. Though. I have the impression that the magazine is far from fifteen years ago.
I'll try to find one to do the comparison.
0 comments:
Post a Comment