Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tattoos For Women In Goa By Male

Persona non grata

In August, it will make two years since started my gender identity dysphoria. Since then I've won a lot of friends. I am a transsexual really lucky. I kept most of my clients and myself have made many other so much that my condition has resulted in grow my business. I have many friends who supported me throughout this journey. I mostly very fortunate to be even with my wife. There is a downside. It is the shadow of my family who I am "persona non grata." It is indeed ironic that I'm Patron of Pride Celebrations Montréal and I am against discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity in our society and I live it in my own family. But that's life. What hurts me most about this story is to be isolated from my nephews and nieces and not being able to see them and spoil them as I loved it. I never had children and they were my children by proxy.

We are 6 children and 3 other additional step-one in my family and my father is still alive. Since my operation, only one of my brothers and his wife came to see me in the hospital or heard from me and I contacted my father to give him my news. For others, I am dead. My wife, son and I no longer exist for them. All family events are now without us. However, my wife was their sister for 13 years and said they love very much. But since they know about me, it no longer exists either. During the last conversation with one of my sisters, she said she needed time. I replied, but what will you do then? Will you see, will you read literature, what will you do this time? Do you think that by some miracle you'll wake up one morning and everything is in order and come as you are finally ready to see me? Our conversation ended there and no news since. My concern is that as time goes by, it will pass. The guilt of their bullshit will grow and time will only increase the distance they created between them and me. My misunderstanding is growing

with the fact that we had never been a heavy blow in our relationship before. They are also open minded, educated and with a university education. These are people who would probably accept this condition outside their family. Racism is like finally. Ha I have nothing against blacks, Hispanics, Asians or others, but should not that one of them, my husband's child. So there, it does not really work. It is a sad ...

Besides, I was sure my family would understand and I lose all my clients. It was just the opposite end. It Perhaps more so because at least I can support myself and if the scenario I had done was correct, it would certainly not my family I would live today.

If my mother was still alive, things would certainly have turned out differently. She was the glue of the family and she had long known the identity discomfort I was experiencing. But she's gone ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment