Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Persist Asp Upload 3.1 Magaupload

Another asshole anonymous

Last night I was at the book launch "fucking fag" buddy Jasmin Roy. During his speech, he could not help shedding a few tears in the audience for remembering his difficult adolescence and homophobia daily or regular, he was the victim. Yet there are still people who believe that gays are finally accepted in our society. That the battle for acceptance is finished! There is more at stake! Quebec is open. I believe there was indeed very good progress, but much remains to be done. Has become a kind of symbol transsexual, I received a lot of love yesterday. But outside those circles almost elitist, I still get my share of looks doubtful, "Mr." heartfelt, insults and even threats. I stand, I face and I denounce vigorously. Nevertheless it is still a little sore and that despite all the love I receive, and I get a lot, it's always these little turds of shit asshole too cowardly to bring to light their bullshit, that assail us. Regarding death threats on my neo-Nazi, the case has progressed rapidly (say it's relative) and definitely reach concrete results. Meanwhile, to show you that the road is still to do, I wake up with this comment from an asshole in my anonymous blog michelleblanc.com.

Name No 96.20.183.234

Posted on 06/04/2010 at 23 h 38 min
Frankly, the more I hear about you, the more you sickens me. When one man is born, it support themselves man and vice versa for the opposite. In my eyes, you're not a woman but a man who disguises himself and is point to men.

Approve Delete Edit Quick Edit
Director of Communications Social Media for Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada
48 #

0 comments:

Post a Comment