One year in a woman's body 30 months
Yesterday it made a year since I had my sex change operation . It was also two years since I had my operation feminization facial . So it's a good time to make a small return on these pivotal moments my new life. I feel good and happy as I've never been. Some days I'm really a woman, while another, I'm pretty androgynous that straddles the two sexes. It is true that a lot of work to be a woman and sometimes tired, I did not have the energy to "put me on my 34". For example, the last two weeks have been busy with my move and my return to cohabitation with the love of my life. As regular readers of this blog know, Bibitte and I (who have been together for 16 years now), we separated it in February Two years ago, coming back together 5 months later. But meanwhile, we had each taken a new apartment. So we walked from one place to another since. But we are now back in a common place and as one might say it's still me man of the couple in recent weeks I dressed more mode "butch", my nails and my hands have suffered the vicissitudes the move, I was sweating drops and I do my makeup more. It was also unsettling to my love that once used to see myself as a woman, I was reviewing with a look much more masculine. Is that it difficult to make holes in the wall, move and make boxes or carry heavy load in high heels!
Still, yesterday, "I was on my 34" and I felt like woman ever and I was really cute. I went to eat with my father who seemed really impressed by my look. He told me "Michelle, you're now a beautiful woman and you know I always had a weakness for tall women." It was all red and excited to tell me that. That made me a special pleasure. Finally, my father validated my femininity!
But if I come on this journey, I say it is littered with extraordinary moments and others, very difficult. For some people I'm a model of achievement and for others, I'm just a despicable character fairgrounds, a freak which is good vomit. It's really strange in the space of 10 minutes to receive the praise and the taunts of strangers. Since last week I was with Bibitte in the gay village. Two people stop us on the street to tell me how much they admire me and a few minutes later, we meet four teenagers when they see me, pretend to vomit. It also fairly representative of what happens in a typical week. M'enfin, I get used to that look the other that goes in all directions. The important thing is that I'm really good with myself, with my new sex and the love of my life which is always beside me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment