Thursday, September 10, 2009

Watch Adult English Movies Online Free

The situation of my postoperative recovery

I'm still as excited to finally be a female anatomy and I'm really happy with the results surgical operation by Dr. Brassard . However, I still have pain and I'll maybe even for a few months. First, my nervous system reclaims my new genitals and sent as electrical signals, the information in my brain. Thus, several times a day I electric shock from my new vagina. It always surprises and it's not very pleasant. So I had to do yet spoken, but this was by accident, I removed the scabs ( I had then talked about what a bedsore ) of my labia minora. This portion of my anatomy is still very sensitive and difficult to heal. Moreover, given that I have more testosterone, my hormones estrogen accelerates the work of feminization of my anatomy. So I have a nearly constant thrust and breast pain it is juxtaposed with that a little present from my breast augmentation surgery. Finally, my vagina hardly be created, causing odors which I avoided the description. All is not rosy in my recovery and I am still "my time" as one might say. But I keep in mind the target only a few months and a few other surgeries still needed, I would finally be a complete woman and I could go about my business as usual and started to discover this new body of mine ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment