Monday, September 27, 2010

Buoyancy Of Balloons Science Fair

Brick & Brocard

Hadopi That is in place, we'll finally be able to attend his slow asphyxiation by inefficiency and, what is less funny, while strengthening the business parallel (subscription sites DL, scams of all kinds, proxy, VPN particular, strengthening the security of the site traffic images perversions ...).

So go (finally) something else. For over ten years that I bump into the world of web and I am aware (at least I try) all of what is new that is in the game, which takes a car late, I realize that the Internet revolution is still in its infancy. Why? Just because large companies, or more typically companies located in their area for years, do not want to develop the Internet as a priority.

My vision is simple, it is also that of all the contractors net sil must reflect and put internet in the center of its development strategy . Obviously it's more complicated when you have a past and a huge structure to evolve. But the aim is precisely to evolve to stay in the race, to anticipate future changes. Unfortunately we are a generation of proto-geeks to be able to think "outside of the box" . We, our problem is not to understand "what we do with Internet" but do we differentiate trends are not just fantasy geek but really the beginnings of a groundswell, a need being defined, a real evolution for the general public.

All this means that in a time of abysmal gloom there is still room for entrepreneurs inventive, courageous and open to the world rather than on the smartphone ... Nobody gave expensive skin from Amazon 10 years ago, today is a big business and a successful model on the net. Google was a search engine among other decade ago, it became so big it is afraid. Startups seeking investors are also much more serious than 10 years ago. That's the future. And yet, I feel that only 10% of the workforce is able to position themselves on this enormous economic priority.

In conclusion I expect this will be the next project "explosive" beyond these social media which we are always hearing from too many years now that it is still at the tip. The answer anyway happen much faster than anyone dares imagine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment